Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend with a friend

I had a super fun long weekend with my friend Lorraine, who came to visit me from out of state. The pictures below are all the shoes I wore during her stay.

I picked Lorraine up at the airport on Thursday afternoon and wore my orange Converse.

On Friday we went to the Como Zoo and I wore my favorite pair, my pink Converse.

On Saturday I wore my red Converse when we went to the Cury Divas Expo and the Mall of America. That evening when we went to the movies I wore my grey pair.

On Sunday, Lorraine's last day of her visit, I wore my purple Converse when we took the dogs for a walk near Harriett Island in St. Paul so she could see the Mississippi River.

it was a fun weekend and can't wait for Lorraine to visit me and my girls again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment